Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is that the year 1975 on your head or are you just happy to see me?

So my best brother in life decided he wanted to follow me into the vintage full-faced helmet land, and I said ........."Ok" after being disappointed that my Dennis Kirk catalog didn't have it i reluctantly turned to ebay, again...I had purchased my 1973 Grant beauty from there and it even came with the water damaged box. After I put it on I thought, "MMMM I did love my Biltwell but I love my teeth too" ...Hey Chopper Dave wears one for Christ's sake.....While I was deciding what ruthlessly offensive sticker to put on this disco child, I came up with triple 666's...I had to scrape of the Mustache rides sticker first tho....anyways this isn't about me this is about my brother......He landed a sweeeet Bell Star 3 from 1975 that I'm sure some seven year old was wearing with his favorite Leif Garret shirt back in the day( my buddy has a tiny head)......This thing is sweet and after he asked me what to put on his belt drive with a paint marker ( obviously "Balls Deep") I was able to give him a few suggestions....He turned down Freedom Eagle Pants and went with KILL......SO GO KILL 'EM BUDDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment