Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TFL ohhhh I get it....

Technical Skateshop has been my home base for 11 years and when one of my best homeboys ( who already had the logo of the shop tattoed on his back) said, "I want to get TFL tattoed on my neck" I felt like someone just made me a cake. This dude Craig who has become my partner in crime over these 11 years is the oldschool version of that guy that would scare the bullies away from beating you up on the bus and then give you the heads up on not wearing that ALF shirt to school anymore (listen if you were born in 1995 your not going to get these references, I was a child of the eightees alright)...So as I watched him forever brand himself with, Technical For Life, I thought, " I bet I could wear that ALF shirt to school now. Whatup now Schoolbus"!

No comments:

Post a Comment