Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SO THERE I WAS RIDING WITH SOME FELLOW BOMBERS WHENNNN....



These are the great pictures of my beautiful Sunday riding with some of my peeps. Instead of splitting lanes I ended up splitting bones. Some super jock on a lovely crotch rocket KZ decided to have a convo with a cyclist at the speed of 10 mph ....When my crew passed him he decided to wait and undercut me in a roundabout ( yeah fuck you I like what the Brit's call it ok). Anyways as he did this we proceeded to pass him and pass back etc. etc. We were passing so much I felt like I was at woodstock and Hendrix was on stage maaaaan. As he started to split lanes into oncoming traffic I said, "Hmmmm... I'm a criminal I can ride like that too"..... When he realized he couldn't shake me I pulled up next to him to ask if he had any expensive mustard (ie Grey Poupon, whaatup 1980's). His response, in his shiny leather body suit was...."No, but I do have my handlebars into yours at 50 mph".....As I hit the ground watching my leg pass me by I thought, "I think the mustard wasn't to much to ask for, this road tastes a little overcooked". After that it was pretty much, "Please don't cut that off" and "Why yes I would like to stay here for a week and get some 20,000 dollar rods placed in my legs"........ If your reading this and you were the guy who took me out I hope your telling your buddies, "You should have seen the look on that Harley fags face as he hit the ground" and then I hope you do some high kicks and high fives and talk about how your totally gonna party this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment